The philosophy of Mercury Lawyers is to offer a quality service and obtain the best result for the client
Mercury Lawyers provides legal advice, not only in Marbella but throughout Spain. We can come to your city to assist you
We defend your interests
We are solicitors in Marbella
Mercury Lawyers in Marbella consists of several legal specialists and advisors, who, after working for many years in offices on the Costa del Sol, decided to form their own Law Firm. The principles which guide our Law Firm are quality of service, trust, confidentiality, commitment, professionalism and diversity. We have your interests at heart.
Why hire the legal services of Mercury Lawyers in Marbella?
Lawyers since 2009
Our experience, your peace of mind
Our legal team in Marbella has extensive individual experience in these areas of law: real estate, commercial, company, tax, litigation, criminal, labour, family law and inheritance law. Also we help in the resolution of conflicts between individuals or companies in a friendly way through Mediation. Without long and costly legal proceedings.
In Mercury Lawyers in Marbella we rely especially on mediation. In all the cases in which we intervene we study the possibilities of using the most comfortable, brief, economic and least painful systems to solve the conflicts of our clients.
The lawyers at Mercury Abogados SLP, use their knowledge to give high-quality legal service to their clients. We represent businesses and individuals with many types of legal issues including those involving company law, real estate / conveyancing and litigation. Our law firm in Marbella serves clients across Spain.
Mercury Lawyers aspires to build long term relationship with its clients, through teamwork guided by integrity and principles of honesty, accountability and consistency. Our team of expert solicitors understand the client perspective, the need for responsive legal advice, expertise and value.
First free consultation
Fill in the form and we will provide you with a first consultation by the way you prefer, totally free and without commitment
Mercury Lawyers has the best Property Lawyers in Marbella. We are specialist Conveyancing Lawyers . Our experienced real estate lawyers can assist you in the following services:
- Purchasing a property in Spain
- Selling a property in Spain
- Rental contracts
- Registration of tourist rentals at La Junta de Andalucia
- Construction: advice to real estate developers
- Purchasing an off plan property
- Communal property (“horizontal property” in Spanish): community of owners
Our Corporate and Commercial Department will help you to set up your company in the legal form that best suits your needs. There are several challenges involved when establishing our clients' companies, including:
- Obtaining the company name at Companies House
- Opening of the company's bank account
- Assistance in proceeding to the signing of the public deed of incorporation before a public notary
- Obtaining the Tax Identification Number or CIF
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Obtaining a digital signature
- Registration at Companies House
Our Law Firm in Marbella offers a tax and accounting advisory service to companies and individuals whether residents or non-residents in Spain. We have a team of Tax Lawyers in Marbella who manage and submit all types of tax returns:
- Tax and accounting advice for individuals not resident in Spain
- Preparing and filing taxes in Marbella
- Accounting advice to individuals and companies in Marbella
At Mercury Lawyers in Marbella our experts in Family Law have extensive knowledge and practical experience in this area, including:
- Domestic violence
- Change of matrimonial arrangements
- Separation of assets
- Divorce or separation by mutual consent
- Child custody
- Visit schedule
- Alimony payments and maintenance payments
- Compensatory pensions
Our expert Lawyers in Inheritnace Procedure in Marbella, cover a wide field in inheritance, wills and probate providing their clients with the following services:
- Declaration of heirs
- Processing of the inheritance with or without a will
- Inheritance and inheritance division
- Calculation of the amount of inheritance tax due
- Filing and settling the payment of inheritance tax for non residents
- Judicial defence in matters of succession
- Formalising wills in the language of the client
- Probate process
- Registering the inheritance title deed
Our team of Civil and Commercial Barristers in Marbella represent and defend individuals and companies in any type of legal action. Due to our excellence in a variety of practice areas, we are able to analyse a problem quickly and assess the interests of our clients.
We specialise in drafting appeals and lawsuits in:
- Contractual breaches
- Financial claims against defaulters
- Property disputes
- Compensation claims for civil liability of companies and individuals
Our Criminal Law Department in Marbella represents clients facing various criminal charges. Our Law Firm retains specialist criminal defence barristers at every level, in defence and in prosecution. They will defend you in all types of criminal proceedings, and especially in:
- Motoring offences (e.g. driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, speeding)
- Drug offences
- Injury offences
- Criminal damage
Our Law Firm in Marbella is a strong supporter of alternative systems of conflict resolution, looking at ways of avoiding confrontation and coming to agreement in all phases of any conflict. The mediation services of our Law Firm in Marbella provide clients with perfect guidance in each and every stage of the Mediation, including:
- Domestic mediation
- Criminal mediation
- Civil mediation
- Commercial mediation
- Social affairs mediation
- Mediation with local or national government
Our Employment Lawyers have extensive professional experience in labour law, providing our clients, whether they are companies or employees, with extensive labour advice, assistance and representation in conflicts.
Our Employment Lawyers in Marbella provide legal services for workers in all areas of labour law.